We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Project Director to manage and deliver projects on time and to maintain focus on outcomes and benefits to our clients. The candidate should possess excellent organisational, communications and interpersonal skills, and be confident working with individuals at all levels – geoscientists, both internal and client, Business Development managers and senior management. Further the candidate should be a solution-orientated individual who can manage and motivate a team to deliver results on a strict timeline.
For further information and how to apply, please download the job description here.
Bell Geospace has immediate openings for Technical Operators. This is a field job based on a nominal month on / month off schedule with assignments throughout the world. Our survey work takes place on DC3 aircraft that are moved to the survey location and the successful candidate would be a part of a 5-6 person crew. You would work out of local accommodations and oversee data acquisition, processing, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Calibration of survey equipment
- Acquisition of survey data
- Initial processing of acquired data
- Initial Quality Assurance of acquired data
- Precise record keeping and communication
Education- A related 4-year degree is preferred but extensive related experience will be considered
Experience- 3-5 years of technical field work including international travel. Geoscience and or survey background is a plus.
- Working in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Basic mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- MS Excel & Word – High Proficiency
- Geosoft experience a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com