Bell Geospace has immediate openings for Technical Operators. This is a field job based on a nominal month on / month off schedule with assignments throughout the world. Our survey work takes place on DC3 aircraft that are moved to the survey location and the successful candidate would be a part of a 5-6 person crew. You would work out of local accommodations and oversee data acquisition, processing, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Calibration of survey equipment
- Acquisition of survey data
- Initial processing of acquired data
- Initial Quality Assurance of acquired data
- Precise record keeping and communication
Education- A related 4-year degree is preferred but extensive related experience will be considered
Experience- 3-5 years of technical field work including international travel. Geoscience and or survey background is a plus.
- Working in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Basic mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- MS Excel & Word – High Proficiency
- Geosoft experience a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com