Bell Geospace is a privately held company and is affiliated with Grace Brothers Ltd, Evanston, IL. Our team operates from two offices based in Houston, Texas and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- North and South America operations are conducted from Houston
- Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe operations are conducted from Edinburgh
Scott Hammond : President and Chief Executive Officer (Houston)
- 24 Years experience in the oil & gas high tech service industry including 15 Years with Schlumberger Wireline & Testing with several management and senior sales positions in Offshore Texas and Oklahoma.
- Senior Sales Position with Numar Corp., a Halliburton Company that provided Magnetic Resonance Logging to the oil & gas industry.
- BS in Physics from Purdue University, 1980
John Macfarlane : Executive Vice President (Edinburgh)
- 20 Years experience in the oil & gas service industry in Asia and Europe
- Indonesia Country Manager for Landmark Graphics Corporation
- Regional Sales Director for Asia-Pacific and Europe for Landmark Graphics Corporation
- Joined Bell Geospace in 1998 to open EAME operation
- MBA from University of South Australia (Adelaide)
David Ambrus : Chief Financial Officer (Houston)
- 17 years experience in accounting and finance including leadership and management positions in several service industries.
- Certified Public Accountant with Big Four Accounting experience.
- BBA in Accounting from Texas A&M University.
John Brett : Founder, BGI Board Member and Chief Technology Officer
- Over 30 of years experience in managing the development of defense related technologies
- Founded Brett Research Associates in 1987; provides management consulting services to various agencies of the Defense Department and defense contractors
- Prior to that, Corporate Vice President of the Singer Company, where he served as President of its $450 million Kearfott Division
- Served as the Vice-Chairman of the Naval Research Advisory Committee from 1981 to 1987 and has top-level security clearance
- Has an engineering degree from the Newark College of Engineering.
Christopher Rogowski :BGI Board Member and Portfolio Manager at Grace Brothers, Ltd.
- Graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Computer Science and Economics and received an MBA with honors from The University of Chicago Graduate School of business
- Has served in both board and advisory roles to numerous small and mid-market companies
Bradford T. Whitmore : BGI Board Member and Managing Partner at Grace Brothers, Ltd.
- Currently on the Board of Directors of Divi Hotels, Inc. and PureLine Treatment Systems, LLC and director of Ultralife Batteries, Inc.
- Holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from Northwestern University.